Research Associate / Sr Research Associate – Pharmacology
Location: Redwood City / South San Francisco, CA
Ambys Medicines is an early stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing therapies for patients suffering from devastating liver diseases. Founded by Third Rock Ventures with world-renowned academic thought leaders, Ambys is pioneering novel approaches to liver restoration and regeneration. The company’s core technologies of hepatocyte cell therapy, gene therapy, drug therapy, and translational models are the foundation of our research and development platform. We are seeking smart, creative, and kind people to join our team and contribute to our mission.
We are seeking an innovative Resarch Associate to join our Pharmacology team. The sucessful candidate will independently plan and execute in vivo experiments and monitor disease progression. In this role, the individual will work hands-on to administer therapeutics via various routes, including IV, PO, IP, SC. Responsibilities will also include close collaboration with the Pharmacology and Research teams.
- Bachelor in biological sciences is required with at least 3 years industry experience, preferably in pharmacology or animal science background
- Proficient in in vivo techniques, including measurements and dosing of agents by multiple routes (IV, PO, IP, SC)
- Independently plan and execute experiments, including maintaining documentation and clinical measurements and observations
- Experience in study take-downs, blood and tissue collection for analysis
- Experience in using data analysis software
- Ensure compliance with animal welfare regulations
- Support vivarium operations, upkeep of animal facility and maintain inventory
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you would like to be considered for an opportunity at Ambys Medicines, please submit your CV with the title of the position in the subject line to email@example.com
The well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We offer comprehensive and competitive health, financial, paid time off and many other benefits designed to promote the health and financial well-being of our employees and their families.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Ambys Medicines is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
Ambys Medicines is an equal opportunity employer.