IT Support Manager – Information Technology
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Ambys Medicines is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing regenerative and restorative therapies for people with advanced liver disease. Founded by world-renowned experts in liver disease and regenerative medicine, Ambys is pioneering the application of novel modalities including cell and gene therapy, and gain-of-function drug therapy, to meet the urgent need for treatments that have the potential to restore liver function and prevent the progression to liver failure across multiple liver diseases that are untreatable or poorly treated today. Ambys was launched in 2018 by Third Rock Ventures and Takeda Pharmaceuticals with $140M in starting capital and is headquartered in South San Francisco, Calif.
The IT department at Ambys Medicines is seeking an IT support manager to provide guidance and technical support for employees, software and services. In addition, this role will be instrumental in the modernization and automation of the complete IT stack. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your career in an exciting company with a great trajectory. A successful candidate will be customer focused, technically adept and enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you will do:
- Maintain a strict security posture for both admin and lab environments
- Automate common IT tasks – provisioning computers and accounts
- Provide hardware / software support for laboratory staff and instruments
- Tier 1 and 2 support for on-site and remote employees
- Assist with on-boarding / off-boarding of employees
What you have:
- Soft skills (customer focus, positive personality and communication)
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Experiencing provisioning accounts with Active Directory, GPO/P and o365 / gSuite
- Experience with remote management tools like Addigy / Kaseya / JAMF, MDM
- Best practices for documentation and knowledge management
- Experience with Egnyte, Box.com or other cloud-based storage technologies
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Experience in a laboratory environment preferred but not required.
If you would like to be considered for an opportunity at Ambys Medicines, please submit your CV with the title of the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
The well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We offer comprehensive and competitive health, financial, paid time off and many other benefits designed to promote the health and financial well-being of our employees and their families.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Ambys Medicines is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
Ambys Medicines is an equal opportunity employer.